Sunday, February 13, 2022

Entering the NARROW GATE

 

JESUS said:

Matthew 7:13-14 

King James Version

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: 

for wide is the gate, 

and broad is the way, 

that leadeth to destruction, 

and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, 

and narrow is the way, 

which leadeth unto life, 

and few there be that find it.


What can I say about my journey into CHRIST?

Those verses are true.

It's a narrow gate, alright.

Many years ago, the LORD already showed me in a dream how it was going to be for me.

In that dream, I saw precarious, exceedingly narrow stone steps, cantilevered against a wall, with a WHITE dove painted on it. 

It was so narrow, to be able to climb, you had to put one foot in front of the other.

There was no railing, only the wall to lean on to.

And yet, atop the stairs, up in the landing, a doorway was filled with golden LIGHT!

I knew, then, that it was going to be that way for me.

Tough, but I'll get there!

Until you become born again in CHRIST, you won't understand why your life is the way it is.

I was given "clues" and "prompts" along the way.

But it was only when GOD made me born again, did the pieces of my life began to fit together.

Only then did it make a cohesive whole.

Before that, worldly stuff kept me occupied.

Income, survival, and all.

The stuff humans are occupied with.

When you become born again, only JESUS will matter.

Only His teachings will be followed.

His teachings will rule your life.

And your life will make sense.

The joy will be immeasurable.

You will have become GOD's own!


TOYS not tools

  Psalm 16:11 King James Version 11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life:  in thy presence is fulness of joy;  at thy right hand there are ple...