Friday, January 15, 2021

How can YOU not WANT to BECOME born again?

 

Okay, just so you know, I'm not here to convert you.

Nope.

I ain't gonna do that.

The HOLY SPIRIT does that.

Romans 8:26 

King James Version

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: 

for we know not what we should pray for as we ought

but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us 

with groanings which cannot be uttered.


I'm merely here to tell you my own experience, of how my life has changed -- for the better -- the moment I chose to become born again.

God knew I was going to write about the joy I have, at having found JESUS in my heart, and wanting to know EVERYTHING about the LORD.

God likes that kind of persistence, and sincerity.

Sure, it took me a long time to get here, but God doesn't let anything go to waste.

Much more a life He created.

He is MASTER of WISDOM, and KNOWLEDGE.

Like I said in an earlier post, God "let me live my life the best way I didn't know how".

Oh yes, God will do that -- allow you to find things out for yourself -- especially if He knows you learn best that way.

He created you; He knows how your coconut operates.

He knows the contents of your heart.

Or the emptiness of it.

No hiding from God, dears.

Only God knows when you're ready to receive His GRACE, His SON, His WORD.

He is the LORD of PERFECT TIMING.

Doesn't matter if you don't know one iota of who He really is, and what He can really do.

He only cares to know, that you care to know.

Do you?

In my case, since I'm a child at heart, ignorant of His laws most of the time, He allowed me to find out for myself where I erred.

The "awakening" only transpired, the moment I asked for forgiveness for all my faults.

GOD showed up, after five months.

After FIVE months??!!

Yes.

Can you wait that long?

I didn't mind waiting.

I'd messed up a long time.

What's another five months for GOD to show up, and right my life.

I've had too many years of having messed up, of being ignorant, even as I persisted to know His TRUTH.

One day, GOD knew I was sure, I was repentant, and I was defeated.

That's when He showed up, and made me born again.

He always waits for that surrender.

After that, there was no turning back.

How can you turn back from the LORD, once you've already found Him?

Or did He find me?

Nah, He was steady as a rock.

I was the one going around in circles.

But now, the LORD is in my heart, He is my heart, and I follow JESUS alone.

When your heart is true, GOD will send His HOLY SPIRIT to teach you ALL about JESUS.

That's why you have to become born again.

Only then can you understand things of the SPIRIT.

Humble yourself before God, accept you know nothing, but are willing to know EVERYTHING about GOD.

Open your heart to the LORD.

Watch what happens.


Updated 8 March 2022


TOYS not tools

  Psalm 16:11 King James Version 11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life:  in thy presence is fulness of joy;  at thy right hand there are ple...