Wednesday, January 13, 2021

HOW I became BORN AGAIN

 

John 3:5 

King James Version

5 Jesus answered, 

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, 

Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, 

he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.


How did I become born again?

Decades ago, it was by not really by choice.

I was problematic about something, and a kind couple "converted" me.

Almost like a whirlwind.

So fast, before I even knew what was happening.

That didn't last, for I didn't understand many things then.

Much less have read the Bible.

And I noticed, their group had a clique.

I got the feeling they felt superior to all.

The very things that didn't appeal to me.

I can't embrace doctrine, blindly.

And this, I found:

Things don't really work, 

when it is by the power of man 

that you teach things of the SPIRIT.


It's always in GOD's perfect time.

He waits for your TOTAL surrender.

When you can't figure things out anymore.

He waits for that pride to fall.

God wanted me to be born again, at HIS own time.

Enter 6 September 2019.

The LORD made me view two disturbing videos about America in "rebellion".

Something was triggered in me, and I knew it was time get things right with GOD -- immediately.

The warning sounded LOUD, and CLEAR.

On that VERY same day, He made me born again.

And I haven't deviated since.

That's how GOD works with you.

At a time you're truly ready for CHRIST.

Then God sends His HOLY SPIRIT to teach you.

The BIBLE will become easy to understand.

The spiritual foundation is the seeking.

The trigger is the sincerity in your heart.

Then all heaven will break loose in your heart, and you will be amazed at what you will learn about JESUS.

It's all about JESUS, anyway.

What do you think the Bible is all about?

It's all about JESUS -- the prophecies, the commandments, the fulfillment of Scripture.

Only through JESUS can we be saved.

Only by being born again can you understand things of the SPIRIT.

1 Corinthians 2:14 

King James Version

14 But the natural man receiveth not 

the things of the Spirit of God

for they are foolishness unto him: 

neither can he know them, 

because they are spiritually discerned.


If you truly want change in your life, seek GOD with ALL your heart.

That's always the best launching pad.


Related material:

CITIZENSHIP in HEAVEN

FORGET about DOING things FROM your OWN steam

Radical SPIRITUAL transformation

BORN AGAIN articles


Updated 7 May 2022


TOYS not tools

  Psalm 16:11 King James Version 11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life:  in thy presence is fulness of joy;  at thy right hand there are ple...