Wednesday, January 13, 2021

DESTINED to become BORN AGAIN

 



2 Timothy 2:19

King James Version

19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, 

having this seal, 

The Lord knoweth them that are his. 

And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ 

depart from iniquity.


Even my jeans say so.

Got that pair a couple of years back, coz it was on sale.

Didn't realize the implication of the word "reborn" till last year.

It didn't matter I was a super imperfect person.

God didn't care.

He knew I could write.

He knew I loved Him.

He knew I cared about the work I do.

He knew I wanted to be good.

He knew I was assiduous about my "research".

He knew I was looking for the ULTIMATE leader to follow.

Someone I can really believe in.

For the world didn't have any.

Well, His SON was the PERFECT ONE.

2 Corinthians 5:21 

King James Version

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, 

who knew no sin

that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.


Why was I not following His SON?

I didn't know much of JESUS' teachings, up until last year.

I came from a Catholic background.

They didn't teach us to read the Bible, even as Bibles abound.

Often, at Mass, it was the priest who would teach us.

They taught us to love the LORD, to repent, to love one another.

What they failed to teach us was to study the Bible, and let the WORD of GOD speak to you directly.

And understand, as a child would.

And boy, when I started reading the Bible last year, or being led by the HOLY SPIRIT to verses that needed my attention, what a revelation!

I had not realized the Bible contained treasures only GOD could give.

Now, I'm falling all over myself, in a race against time, to tell you ALL I've come to know about the MOST MAGNIFICENT BOOK and LORD of ALL!

The BIBLE and JESUS.

And the simple teachings that are easy enough to understand, if you are teachable, open, humble, a kid at heart -- excited at discovering stuff which feeds your soul.

I've been that way since forever.

God knew that.

But He let me live my life, the best way I didn't know how, and in the end, He showed up, and lifted me from sin.

I guess what I really want to tell you is that NOW is the time to be reconciled with God, and become born again.

For JESUS said so.

John 3:7 

King James Version

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, 

Ye must be born again.


Related material:

GOD wanted me to WRITE

BLOOKS


Updated 7 May 2022


TOYS not tools

  Psalm 16:11 King James Version 11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life:  in thy presence is fulness of joy;  at thy right hand there are ple...