Sunday, January 17, 2021

HOW it is to WORK for the HOLY SPIRIT

 

1 Corinthians 2:10 

King James Version

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: 

for the Spirit searcheth all things, 

yea, the deep things of God.



"The deep things of God."

That's what you discover when you work for the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD.

And so many other things.

Like I just started writing this post, cut out a few phrases, replacing them with new ones.

Lo and behold, a new idea had formed!

But that will be for a later post, to be put in the 17 blogs, as Holy Spirit deems fit.

The theme, the tone, the delivery, are all the Holy Spirit's work in me.

Only because, as born again, I've volunteered to do the job, serving GOD with ALL my heart, mind, and spirit.

All the knowledge I had in the past, I junked most of it.

All the books I collected and read in the past, I junked 99% of it, merely retaining the BIBLE, and a couple more books on GOD.

Waking up this morning, praying to JESUS, I asked to be guided to what He wanted me to do, or write.

As is often the case, BEFORE the prayer is even finished, the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD already had an answer: "obedience".

I was to write about that.

And as I turned on my computer, that word developed on its own, and here's what you're reading now.

The Holy Spirit merely used what I could already do -- which is, given ONE word, an article would "form".

Back in high school, I already had this "gift", if you wish to call it that, wherein the English teacher would give us a subject to expound on.

I found that one word was enough, to trigger a flood of thoughts, words, and ideas.

Essays were pretty easy for me.

That's how the HOLY SPIRIT will be working with His Own.

1. He will use the material in your heart.

2. He will "coach" you.

3. He will "inspire" you.


You will be in the BEST hands ever.

Your soul will be safe -- reserved for GOD's perfect purpose.

The Holy Spirit was a gift from God, prayed for by Jesus.

John 14:16 (KJV)

16 And I will pray the Father, 

and he shall give you another Comforter, 

that he may abide with you for ever;


To TEACH us ALL things, in remembrance of JESUS.

To SEARCH the DEEP things of GOD.

Can you comprehend the enormity of that?

I am here to tell you how it all works.

Given the contents of your heart (or even the emptiness of it), the HOLY SPIRIT will guide you, in a way only GOD knows how.

With Spirit comes liberty.

And that's for a next post, somewhere among the 17 blogs.

I don't know where.

Only the HOLY SPIRIT knows.

At its own perfect time.

For now, this post.

Can you now see how it all is?

I prayed, an answer was given, before I finished praying.

We wrote, and two other ideas formed along the way.

Thus, I have TWO other articles to write today.

It's a "thread" the HOLY SPIRIT gave me.

It's a very delicate thread, which needs great attention.

Get distracted, and you "lose" that thread.

Two articles within one.

That's the gift given me today.

It's also a gift for all who care to listen to the WORD of GOD, for all my articles have verses selected by the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD.

The HOLY SPIRIT and I work with PRECISION.

It's the only way to HONOR the WORD of GOD.

In your case, things may be different, for you are different from me.

GOD created you for a purpose, too.

When you open your heart to Him, asking Him what He wants for you, what His WILL is, be in for a WONDERFUL surprise.

But again, there are no shortcuts.

You have to become born again.

Only then will you understand things of the SPIRIT, for the HOLY SPIRIT will be your "instructor" in ALL things of JESUS.

Being taught by the HOLY SPIRIT means you are no longer "beholden" to the world.

The world has always sought your destruction.

Where do you think LIFE comes from?

Only from God, dear reader.

Genesis 2:7 (KJV)

7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, 

and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life

and man became a living soul.


P.S.  Seems it's not just two other ideas given. Another "developed" as I edited, for publishing. That's how the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD works. With the knowledge and wisdom of the LORD, I have merely seen and experienced a sample of it. Won't you want to see how it all works for you, too? Your life, persona, and goals will SURELY change -- in a way that fills your heart, and gives joy to your existence. CHOOSE GOD!

P.S. 2  A fourth idea developed as I'm still editing, making sure I got things right. The "threads" are thin, and fleeting, I have to be really fast! But that's how EXCITING it is to work for the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD. You never know what will result. GOD loves surprises for His faithful. I can't count my blessings enough! To be guided by the SPIRIT of GOD Himself is honor enough.

P.S. 3  By now, the HOLY SPIRIT has "fed" me TONS of potential articles, all because I was reading the finished post. That's how it is to WORK for the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD. ENDLESS possibilities! Follow the THREAD of GOD. Oh boy, another article. Gotta work on it!

Won't you want to see how it all works for you, too?

PRAY to JESUS if you want changes in your life; that's the FIRST step.


Updated 25 January 2022


TOYS not tools

  Psalm 16:11 King James Version 11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life:  in thy presence is fulness of joy;  at thy right hand there are ple...