Wednesday, January 13, 2021

WORKING for JESUS

Acts 17:11 

King James Version

11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, 

in that they received the word 

with all readiness of mind, 

and searched the scriptures daily, 

whether those things were so.


I am grateful GOD gave me the gift for words.

Before I became born again, I could write well enough.

There was delight in research, ease in word play, writing, and creating.

But did it serve God?

I had no awareness of how to serve God accurately then.

I had not read the Bible.

I was working, from my own "steam".

When GOD made me born again, my work shifted.

A full 180 degrees.

Now, JESUS is the one who powers my work.

By the GRACE of GOD, and through the HOLY SPIRIT, I am instructed each day.

I am led daily to the verses that matter.

I am guided what to write.

Because I gave my heart to the LORD -- in full -- naturally, I write only about Him.

Now, I take great care what I think, say, and do.

All my work must be for GOD's GLORY alone.

It must not be for self, for ego, or for the world's dictates.

What the world wants is contrary to what GOD wants.

JESUS said so Himself:

Luke 16:15

King James Version

15 And he said unto them, 

Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; 

but God knoweth your hearts: 

for that which is highly esteemed among men 

is abomination in the sight of God.


When you follow JESUS, your work will radically change.

JESUS went against the grain of the world -- purposely.

Your work will change, if you are truly CHRIST's own.

Are you brave enough to do so?

Are you ready to follow JESUS' teachings?

Would you like to be of use to the LORD?

Would you like your work to be for the GLORY of GOD?

Surely, He created you for a purpose.

It's your job to find that purpose.

PRAY to JESUS for guidance and clarity.

Prepare to be astounded.


Related material:

WORK made NOBLE blog


Updated 13 April 2023


TOYS not tools

  Psalm 16:11 King James Version 11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life:  in thy presence is fulness of joy;  at thy right hand there are ple...